- Aggression is an innate trait in our genes
- "Choosing sides is the fundamental first choice that a warrior makes..." - Karl Marlentes
- We tend to protect our kin group and pass on that behavior.
- There is a sense of transcendence through fighting.
Wildland Fire Leadership Challenge - Digging a Little Deeper
- Are you hard-wired for agression?
- How is healthy conflict good for team dynamics?
- What can you do to build team cohesion?
- Read Sun Tzu's The Art of War.
- Watch the History channel's documentary The Art of War.
- Gain insight into the positive side of fighting by watching Part Two: War and Civilization
- Real Karl Marlantes book Matterhorn.